FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AT ISLAND QUEEN CRUISES & TOURS
Have a question about our cruises or capabilities? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below!
- Our Millionaire’s Row™ Cruises and Party Cruises depart from Bayside Marketplace (401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Fl 33132). Tickets may be purchased in person or your online purchase can be redeemed at our ticket booth which is located in the center of Bayside Marketplace.
- Private cruises typically depart from Bayside Marketplace, however, we have a variety of away docks from which we can arrange pickup. Please call 305-379-5119 for more details.
From the North: Take I-95 South to 395 East. Exit at Biscayne Blvd., continue straight. Make a right on Biscayne Blvd. and continue south until you reach NE 2nd Street. Make a U-turn at NE 2nd Street onto Biscayne Blvd. north. Go one block until NE 3rd Street and make a right into Bayside.
From the South: Take I-95 North to 395 East. Exit at Biscayne Blvd., continue straight. Make a right on Biscayne Blvd. and continue south until you reach NE 2nd Street. Make a U-turn at NE 2nd Street onto Biscayne Blvd. north. Go one block until NE 3rd Street and make a right into Bayside.
From Miami Beach: Take 5th Street West which turns into the McArthur Causeway to the Biscayne Blvd. exit. The second traffic light is Biscayne Blvd. – turn left. Continue south on Biscayne Blvd until you reach NE 2nd Street. Make a U-turn at NE 2nd Street onto Biscayne Blvd. north. Go one block until NE 3rd Street and make a right into Bayside.
Please note that parking is not included in the ticket purchase. There is a covered parking garage. After entering the main entrance at NE 3rd Street, stay to your left and follow signs to the parking garage. There is also street parking in front of Bayside Marketplace and additional parking towards the back of the mall. Please see the diagram below. All parking is paid parking.
Parking prices vary depending on the day and events in the surrounding areas. Prices tend to range from $4-$30.
Printing your receipt and/or voucher is not necessary but encouraged. You may show it on your smartphone. Please note that wireless internet is not readily available.
- Reservations are not required for groups of 19 people or less. Our policy is first-come, first-serve and you will go out on the next available trip.
- We require reservations for groups of 20 or more. Reservations can be made by sending us a message or calling our offices at 305-379-5119.
We encourage reservations if you would like to secure a specific trip time on a specific date. Reservations can be made by sending us a message or calling our offices at 305-379-5119.
Cash is accepted at our ticket booth located at Bayside Marketplace (401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Fl 33132). Tickets may be purchased and/or redeemed at our ticket booth which is located in the center of Bayside Marketplace.
Our cruises do not depart where our main office is located. You may visit our office if you’d like to make a reservation for a specific date and time and you’d like to pay in cash or credit card previous to the date of the tour or if you would like additional information about our private charters. Our office is located at 555 NE 15th St Suite 102, Miami, Fl 33132.
- Our double-decker sightseeing boats, Island Queen, Miami Lady and Island Lady, are 74’ in length and fit up to 140 passengers each.
- Our Beach Lady is 40’ in length and can fit up to 40 passengers.
Light snacks (popcorn, candy, chocolate, Frito-Lay products) are available for purchase during our public cruises as well as a cash bar, unless noted otherwise.
We offer a full premium cash bar so passengers can purchase drinks, sodas, beer, wine and a variety of cocktails and liquors.
We accept Visa and Master Card but cash is preferred because being on the water, the credit card connection can get lost and stop service.
- Our modern yachts, the Island Queen, the Island Lady and the Miami Lady, offer the utmost in comfort and style for up to 140 passengers. Each vessel features an air-conditioned lower salon, enclosed in picture windows, as well as an upper-deck where you can take in the fresh ocean breeze and an awning that will protect you from direct sunlight and light seasonal showers.
- The Beach Lady does not offer air conditioning. It is open air, with an awning that will protect you from direct sunlight and seasonal showers.
- Our double-decker vessels, Island Queen, Miami Lady and the Island Lady, all come equipped with individual restrooms for both women and men. They are located on the first deck.
- The Bayside Blaster offers a unisex restroom.
- The Beach Lady offers a unisex restroom.
You are allowed to take pictures during the tour as long as you do so safely. There are no restrictions; however, we do require a respectful experience for other passengers.
Infants 3-years-old or younger do not pay. Please mention that you need an infant’s ticket upon registering at our ticket booth.
Strollers are allowed; however, they must be closed and stowed. Our mates will assist you in the safekeeping of your stroller.
Pregnant women are welcome on our cruises as long as they feel comfortable– as on any boat ride there may be slight movement do to waves and wind.
- Our cruises go out rain or shine. Our modern yachts, the Island Queen, the Island Lady and the Miami Lady, offer the utmost in comfort features: an air-conditioned lower salon, enclosed in picture windows, as well as an upper-deck where you can take in the fresh ocean breeze and an awning that will protect you from direct sunlight and light seasonal showers. Very rarely do we cancel due to extreme weather.
- The Beach Lady features an awning that will protect you from direct sunlight and seasonal showers.
You may store your luggage in the Island Queen Yacht on the first floor.
Your tickets may be used on any date. Tickets for our cruises do not expire and are valid until they are redeemed. You do not need to take any action except arrive with the printed voucher or show it on your phone.
Just present your Island Queen email confirmation or voucher at the ticket booth and you can join the cruise. Island Queen tickets do not expire and are valid until they are redeemed. Other promotional tickets or tickets purchased via a third party (not directly from Island Queen Cruises) will state policies on the voucher– or you may contact the company where you purchased the ticket for further information.
- No. Island Queen tickets do not expire. Tickets purchased via Island Queen Cruises directly (website, office or at the dock ticket booth) do not have an expiration date. You may use them any time.
- Other promotional tickets or tickets purchased via a third party (not directly from Island Queen Cruises) will state policies on the voucher or you may contact the company where you purchased the ticket for further information.
You do not need to change the name on the ticket to use it. Our tickets are transferrable. Just present the email confirmation or voucher once you arrive at the ticket booth to join the cruise.
Our tickets are non-refundable; however we will be happy to honor these tickets for our cruises at any time– they will not expire.
We allow service dogs on our cruises. Service Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
We will be more than happy to accommodate you. We recommend calling the office at 305-379-5119 regarding the day you would like to take a cruise so that we can coordinate with you to assure the best experience since our high or low tides can sometimes affect ease of access to the boats.
We do provide memorabilia. You may purchase a photo package upon disembarking the vessel. Cash and credit is accepted.
- No smoking and No vapes.All vessels are federally regulated by United States Coast Guard Law
Unfortunately we do not allow cakes on the cruise. We can be more flexible on private sightseeing cruises.
We are open 365 days a year! Our cruises go out every day.
Millionaire’s Row™ Cruise
We offer group rates for groups of 20 passengers or more. The regular prices for our sightseeing cruises are $30 for adults and $20 for children. When you have more than 20 passengers in your group, the price is discounted to $25 for adults and $20 for children. To make a reservation and receive a group rate, you will need to contact our offices at 305.379.5119 or by sending us a message. In order to make a reservation we will need to receive your complete contact information including: company name (if applicable), contact name, phone number, fax number, address and email address. Plus, we need to know the day, time and number of passengers you are making reservations for.
Tickets can be purchased on our website. You can also book tickets by contacting us or in person on the day of the tour at the main ticketing kiosk at Bayside Market Place.
At the moment, we do not provide transportation from any and all hotels.
If I’m staying near Miami International Airport, what transportation options are available to get on the Millionaire’s Row™ Cruise?
You can use the different methods of public transportation to reach Bayside Marketplace. Download MDT app for routes information. You can also take an Uber, Lyft or taxi.
Our Millionaire’s Row™ Cruise is narrated in both English and Spanish. Requests for narrations in other languages are not guaranteed but we will do our best to accommodate for larger groups or private tours. This service (if available) is an additional cost.
We have the following departure times, every hour on the hour:
Monday-Friday: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm
Saturday-Sunday: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm and 7pm.
We suggest arriving 45 minutes before your desired cruise time.