VISIT ZOO MIAMI
With over 300 acres, Zoo Miami is home to more than 2,000 animals living in large open-air and indoor exhibits that approximate the animals’ natural habitats and provide guests the feel of a safari.
Zoo Miami Details
Trek through Asia to see Asian River Otters, Komodo Dragons, and Bengal Tigers. Hike the African Plains and see Giraffes, Zebras and Lions. Walk about Australia and observe Koalas and Kangaroos. Special exhibits include the largest Asian aviary in the western hemisphere. Dr. Wilde’s World, an indoor gallery of discovery, and Amazon and Beyond, a new 27-acre tropical American exhibit showcasing Giant River Otters, Jaguars, Harpy Eagles, and Anacondas.
Guests can also enjoy daily wildlife shows, a children’s zoo, camel rides, giraffe and pelican feedings, meet-the-Zookeeper presentations, tram tours, family safari cycles, an elevated monorail, waterplay areas, and many interactive exhibits making Miami Metrozoo a unique experience for all ages.
For an aerial view of Zoo Miami, hop on our air-conditioned Monorail. With four convenient stops throughout the Zoo, the Monorail is a great way to see and learn about our animals. With the Monorail Pass you can ride all day!
- Zoo Miami is open every day of the year.
- Entrance gates & ticket booths close at 3:30 PM on weekdays and 4:00 PM on weekends.
- Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- Infants 2 and under are free.
- Voucher expires 6 months after the date of purchase.