BUS TRANSPORTATION TO KEY WEST FROM MIAMI
Key West is a very popular and unique place to visit. Located nearly 160 miles from Miami, FL, Key West is part of the Florida Keys, which is made up of nearly 1700 small islands that extend south from the tip of Florida. These tiny islands are amazing, and the trip down to Key West is just as exciting and exhilarating as spending time there. On your journey to Key West, you will cross the famous “Seven Mile Bridge” which is featured in movies such as True Lies, 2 Fast 2 Furious, the James Bond film License to Kill, CrissCross, Up Close & Personal, and the hit Netflix show Bloodline.
Visit Key West Details
Although Key West is small in size – only 2 miles wide by 4 miles long – it has a rich history, beautiful eco-systems, and exciting nightlife on the world-renowned Duval Street. There is an endless array of water activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, jet-skiing, and parasailing. History buffs can take a narrated journey through Old Town Key West on the Conch Tour Train. You can also explore Old Town by foot or bicycle to experience the true character of the town and its residents. There are many unique stores, restaurants, bars, museums, and private homes – such as the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and the Harry S. Truman White House. Each night there is a Sunset Celebration on Mallory Square where tourists and locals go to enjoy beautiful sunsets, street performers, arts & crafts, and food vendors.
Visitors can also take a short trip to Fort Jefferson & Dry Tortugas National Park – located about 70 miles west of Key West. Access to the Dry Tortugas is available daily by ferry or by seaplane.
Many visitors don’t travel from Miami to Key West because of the additional drive. We offer transportation to Key West by bus, which makes the experience much more enjoyable– passengers are able to enjoy the beautiful scenery without having to pay attention to traffic.
Children (4 to 12): $35.00
Children (Under 3): FREE
- Departure and Return Details: Transportation to Key West has daily departures and is approximately 13 hours in length
- Departure times are roughly between 6:10 am to 7:30 am
- Hotel Pickup service is available from hotels in Sunny Isles Beach, Bal Harbor, Surfside, Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, Brickell Avenue, and Miami International Airport
- Hotel dropoff service is approximately between 8:30 pm and 9:30 pm
- All departure times are subject to change by a reasonable amount of time
- Children under two years old are free
- The transportation to Key West is by bus only. At no time does the transportation to Key West include a boat ride.