VISIT THE EVERGLADES SAFARI PARK IN MIAMI
The most popular tourist attraction in Miami is visiting the Florida Everglades and its treasured EcoSystem that is completely unique to South Florida. Everglades Safari Park has a modern fleet of airboats of all sizes, capable of accommodating singles, couples, families, and large groups.
Your visit to the Florida Everglades will include a world-famous airboat ride with our experienced tour guides. The tour will include fantastic sightseeing, with its unique ecosystem and all of the native and exotic wildlife that inhabits Everglades National Park. You’ll gain access to the Alligator Wildlife Nature Show & Jungle Trail as well as the Observation Platform and Exhibits. All tours will include airboat rides, an alligator wildlife show, and a walking trail filled with crocodile exhibits and the amazing habitat of the Everglades.
Everglades Safari Park Details
The Everglades are a national treasure and a “must see” for any visitor to the Miami area of South Florida. The ecosystem in the Everglades is currently not found anywhere else on earth! The Everglades experience a wide range of weather patterns, from frequent flooding in the wet season to drought in the dry season. A tour through Safari Park should be on the top of anyone’s “things to do in Miami” list—it’s a fascinating trip through an integral part of Florida’s history and culture.
- The airboat tour ride is your 30 to 40-minute Eco-Adventure Tour through the Florida Everglades where you will see alligators living in their natural habitat, amazing panoramic views, and lush vegetation
- A professional tour guide will narrate your thrilling airboat ride as you glide through this jungle of wilderness coined, “The River of Grass”
- The Alligator Wildlife Nature Show will allow you to discover alligators, crocodiles and other exotic creatures.
- Learn about the conservation and preservation of one of the world’s most delicate and vital ecological systems and its inhabitants
- Take home a memorable photo holding Snappy, the famous airboats ride alligator, for a truly personal experience.
- Adults $23
- Children $15
- Beverages and light snacks are available for purchase at the Everglades ranch (cash only)
- Open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with the last tour leaving at 4:00 pm
- This package includes a 30 to 40-minute airboat ride, an Alligator Wildlife Nature Show and the Jungle Trail and the Observation Platform and Exhibits
- There are NO meals or food provided during this tour.