PARASAILING IN MIAMI
One of the best activities to experience when visiting Miami is parasailing. Nothing compares to soaring over 800 feet above Miami in Biscayne Bay with spectacular views of Miami, Miami Beach, Fisher Island, Biscayne Bay, Key Biscayne, Everglades and amazing views of the entire Downtown Miami skyline. It is definitely a great activity to add in your visit to Miami.
Enjoy a breathtaking bird’s eye view of one of the best beaches in South Florida. In addition, some “flights” or “flys” will reveal natural sand bars, sea turtles, manta rays, schools of tropical fish, dolphins, and manatees. So don’t forget to bring your camera as you soar over the “Magic City”.
Our captain and crewmembers will explain all the procedures and safety precautions when preparing you and your family for takeoff. After the safety instructions they will assist all flights for a gentle takeoffs and landings from the rear of the parasail boat. Ask them for a photo package too.
During your parasail flight, you may want to be dipped in the water or request to stay dry. The choice is up to you. In addition, we offer single, tandem or triple parasailing trips.
Parasailing is a safe and exciting. It is truly fun for the entire family.
- Rates are $85 for a single rider
- Riders must be 5 years of age or older (riders under 8 years must ride with an adult)
- Riders must weigh a minimum of 120 lb. and a maximum of 400 lb. (single or double)
- Availability daily providing weather conditions are appropriate
- Located behind the Loews Miami Beach Hotel at 1601 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Fl 33139
- Flight time: You will be on the boat ride for between 30 and 45 minutes, and in the air for 7 to 10 minutes for a single ride and 10-15 minutes for a tandem. The boat will accommodate a total of 6 passengers.