JET SKI RENTALS IN MIAMI
Miami is one of the best places in the world to rent a Jet Ski. From the dozens of islands throughout Biscayne Bay to the Atlantic Ocean with South Beach in the background, renting a jet ski in Miami is a must because there are so many areas to explore.
JET SKI RENTAL DETAILS
Discover the most playful and lightweight watercraft with high speeds, fun, and loads of adrenaline, the Yahama WaveRunners will make the most out of your time on Miami’s waters.
- Life Jackets up to the watercraft’s capacity.
What to Know
- Operator riders born after 1/1/1988 will require a Boater’s License before getting on the Jet Ski.
- You must be 25 or older to rent one of these Jet Skis.
- Maximum capacity of 2 people per Jet Ski.
- Depending on your duration, the latest returns are 6pm.
What to Bring
- Valid Driver’s License, and if born after 1/1/1988, each operator’s Temporary or Permanent Florida Boating Certification or License.
- For your safety and comfort, we recommend a bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunblock, camera, and close toe shoes.
Note: Instructions for obtaining a certificate or license are provided in the confirmation email.