THE BAYSIDE BLASTER SIGHTSEEING CRUISE IN MIAMI
Enjoy an unforgettable bilingual boating adventure along scenic Biscayne Bay. See Miami’s spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and Millionaire’s Row – the homes of the rich and famous.
This cruise is a boating adventure – you’ll feel the waves and ocean mist as you take in the gorgeous Miami views in the open air. If you’re looking for a more relaxed experience, check out our Sightseeing Cruise on one of our larger yachts!
Book Online & SAVE $5.00!
BAYSIDE BLASTER SIGHTSEEING CRUISE IN MIAMI
Island Queen Cruises & Tours’ 90-Minute Sightseeing Cruise aboard the Bayside Blaster includes:
- spectacular views of Biscayne Bay, the Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and Millionaire’s Row
- narrated tour
- light snacks & beverages are available for purchase
Child (4-12): $19
Child 3 & Under: FREE
Departing Times (SATURDAY – SUNDAY ONLY): 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, & 5:30pm
- First Come First Serve – You will be accommodated on the next available trip.
- The Bayside Blaster will depart promptly at scheduled departure time – guests must arrive and board before the departure time.
- Our Yachts have different boarding locations. Please refer to the map below or find the boarding location on your ticket voucher.
- Open Seating Only – this cruise does not have assigned seating.
What to Know Before You Cruise
Please arrive at our ticket booth 30 minutes prior to departure to receive your boarding passes. Island Queen Cruises & Tours is located inside Bayside Marketplace through the main entrance straight towards the water. Our ticket booth is located next to the music stage in the center of the mall and near Tradewinds Bar and Grill.
Want to enjoy a meal on board? Stop by Tradewinds Bar and Grill and ask for your food to-go!
Why Island Queen Cruises & Tours is the Best Way to Experience Miami
Island Queen Cruises & Tours has earned its reputation as a premier choice for visitors, residents, and local businesses when planning a Miami tour. Island Queen’s vast fleet of vessels offer a multitude of ways to experience the surrounding Miami area by water, whether a Miami sightseeing tour or any Miami tours including dance cruises, speedboat rides and private dinner cruises.